[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock and Metaserver - DAL realtime mode is not enabled ???

Dear friends of the news group,
could you help me?
I'm trying to use Metastock version 7 with Metaserver trial version.
After setting a stock in Metaserver and connected to my data vendor
what I need to do?
If I launch Metastock and try to open the stock chart immediately a
window message says "DAL realtime mode is not enabled".
I see that not the Equis Data Server and Metastock File Server are
working as I suppose they should do.
So after I opened the Metaserver and connected to my data vendor I
launched the Equis Data Server and the Metastock File server.
I saw that in the folder where I created the symbol of the stock
there were temporarily new files ( so something was updating in the
folder) so I tried to open again the chart with Metastock but the
same message appeared. Pushing the "retry" botton for three times the
file finally opened but with no graphic or data.
What does it mean all that ?
When installing Metastock I followed exactly the instructions
choosing the Signal Broadcast version for Real Tick as suggested by
Metaserver productor.
What am I missing ?
Forgive my bad English and thanks in advance for your help.

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM