Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Indicator to Plot Moving Average with Fast Fourier Trans.

Bharat

I'm coming in late on this one so may have got the wrong end of the stick.
Forgive me if that's the case.

Some time back I wanted to substitute the last value of one array with the
current value of another array. I thought about this for six months or more
and eventually came up with a solution. My custom array is a crude
Compensated Linear Regression Slope and the other array is similar to the
Williams "PS Fractal".  I've forgotten how the code works exactly but I'm
sure I can jog my memory if necessary.

Here's an example of  the PS Fractal and a 10 period compensated Linear
Regression Slope.

  {PS Fractal}
ValueWhen(1,H<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-1)<Ref(H,-2) AND
 Ref(H,-3)<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-4)<Ref(H,-2),Ref(H,-2));

  {RL Comp LRS 10}
LinRegSlope(MP(),10)*(1000/If(C>1,C+Log(C),C));

and here's the version with the last value in the array substituted by
Max(MP(),Fml("PS Fractal"))

  {RL Comp LRS-LA 10}
M:=Max(MP(),Fml("PS Fractal"));
D:=10;