[EquisMetaStock Group] trailing stop configuration

Hello,

I am user of Metastock ver 8.0 EOD,
not good at programming and requires help.

I have recently made my system but have
one problem i.e I am not able to configure
trailing stop as per my concept.

I want to configure my trailing stop for longs :
the day my system generates buy signal :=
median price minus x% of atr(10) and daily
subsequently y% of atr(10) should be added.
similarly reverse for shorts : the day my system
generates sell signal:=i.e median price
plus x% of atr(10) and daily
subsequently y% of atr(10) should be subtracted.

I want this concept to be optimized in system tester
and also as custom formula which can tell me
next day's stop in advance.

any suggestion other than this concept
also invited.

anybody there who can help me