[Metastockusers] TrendMedium

I recently purchased the MetaStock add-on TrendMedium EOD. I
have “paper traded’ with the system with good results.

 Has anyone purchased or used the <span
     >intraday version of TrendMedium?
 Is there some way to get a trial use of the intraday
     version without risking about $600 to purchase the product?
 Are the technical principals TrendMedium purports much
     superior to those we routinely discuss on this site involving the
     development and testing of trading systems?
     >Does a non-proprietary equivalent to TrendMedium already
     exist for general use?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor