Re: [Metastockusers] TrendMedium

I cant really comment on what Eugene is or isnt.

However as Jay rightly points out it is not the
indicator thats going to make anyone any money. It is
the ability of the trader to comprehend price
movement.

Some traders are gifted enough to the extent of being
able to discern price direction, quantum of the move
etc etc simply by observing price movement alone. Some
like me need an indicator. The trick is in being able
to comprehend how price behavior relates to the
behavior of indicator i.e. use the indicator purely as
a reference point and not the last word.

So it is best that one focusses on understanding the
construction and working of an indicator and then
understand how price behavior relates to the workings
of the indicator. Unfortunately black boxes dont allow
the users to do that and IMHO are best avoided. Saves
the money that would be spent on buyng them as well as
any losses that one would have to suffer in the world
of trading.

Rakesh

HREF="http://www.day-trading-commodities.com/why_system_software_fails_futures_traders.asp";>

http://search.yahoo.com