[Metastockusers] Re: Suggested Reading?

Thanks, I signed up with Adaptec and they don't provide a manual up
front.  So I have a month to decide if I want to continue to do the
month by month plan with them but I'm having trouble really deciding
if I can get this program to perform without any written
documentation on how to use it.

What was that link again?

Thanks,
Kayte

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <cooldush@xxxx>
wrote:
> Kayte,
> First on your list of reading should be the accompanying manual.
> That will get you started in more ways than one.
> Going thru it and then using Metastock will help you develop a
better
> TA sense, as well as your own ideas.
> Then download this book,
> http://f5.grp.yahoofs.

com/v1/sMAxP7wZ8AWlSiIio8NE2opc9sA2_DcAk3RMgBQsWPLOtG442kJjxUu7jYj5Bi
0

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM