[Metastockusers] Re: Suggested Reading?

Claud,
The URL is not wrong. Yahoo wraps the link around, so that the bottom
portion is not included in the URL. What I suggest is that you copy
the whole line, starting from <http:> and ending with <formulabook.
zip>.
Copy it into notepad.
Remove the line breaks.
Copy the whole link again, and paste it in your browser.
A simpler way, however, is to view the page withour line wrap. The URL
should come in a straight line.
Cheers
Dusant

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Claud Baruch <claudb@xxxx>
wrote:
> Dusant....the URL is wrong.
>
> Claud
>
> Dusant wrote:
>
> > Kayte,
> > First on your list of reading should be the accompanying manual.
> > That will get you started in more ways than one.
> > Going thru it and then using Metastock will help you develop a
better
> > TA sense, as well as your own ideas.
> > Then download this book,
> > http://f5.grp.yahoofs.

com/v1/sMAxP7wZ8AWlSiIio8NE2opc9sA2_DcAk3RMgBQsWPLOtG442kJjxUu7jYj5Bi0
> > 7PE4fsJdXQgjcn6bU9ZumjFJ3P1w/FormulaBook.zip
> > Enjoy.
> > Dusant
> > --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "k_sisler" <kayte@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > Does anyone know of a good book for learning Metastock.  I'm
looking
> > > for something more than basic navigation.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Kayte
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.
1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705001779:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http:
//hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?
camp=556&lineid=3614674&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>

Service

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM