[Metastockusers] Re: Suggested Reading?

Kayte,
First on your list of reading should be the accompanying manual.
That will get you started in more ways than one.
Going thru it and then using Metastock will help you develop a better
TA sense, as well as your own ideas.
Then download this book,
http://f5.grp.yahoofs.
com/v1/sMAxP7wZ8AWlSiIio8NE2opc9sA2_DcAk3RMgBQsWPLOtG442kJjxUu7jYj5Bi0
7PE4fsJdXQgjcn6bU9ZumjFJ3P1w/FormulaBook.zip
Enjoy.
Dusant

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM