From: Dusant
[mailto:cooldush@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday,
 August 07, 2003 <span
 >2:37 PM<font size=2
face=Tahoma>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group]
Re: backing up to disk

Specifically pertaining to MS.<font size=2
face="Courier New">
Use the formula builder, click on the organiser
button, select export,
and select all your custom formulae, experts,
explorations to a
separate subdirectory. Then save it on a R/W CD.
Every time you add a
new element, do the export duty again, and backup.
This way you do not lose any of your custom
elements of MS.
Dusant

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"drakov2002" <pradovan@xxxx>
wrote:
> I recently had a computer crash where i lost
all my system
> tests,explorations,smart charts,settings etc.
> I was interested in finding out the method
other people used to
> bundle this all together to save to disk

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this
group, send an email to:<span

Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.