Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] 8.01 EOD System Tester- Shocked

I agree .

-------Original Message-------

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 01, 2003 00:44:47
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] 8.01 EOD System Tester- Shocked
 Hi!   I am long time Metastock user and just upgraded to 8.01 EOD. I am shocked as the "Enhanced System Tester" appears almost unusable when compared to Version 7:   1. It appears that you cannot place a system on a chart you have loaded, with indicators, etc. Rather, you must open the chart yet again in the "Enhanced System Tester" - where it cannot be viewed with indicators placed in inner windows.    2. Worse, it appears that you can only do a system test with the periodicity in which the data is stored on your drive. Therefore, if you store it as daily, you cannot do a system test with weekly data.Rather, you would have to store it again as weekly - ie have a duplicate of everything !    3. All of this strongly mitigates against the easy, rapid development of systems possible in Version 7.    4. Please help- Am I missing something ? If not, this software is almost useless .                        StuartTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

____________________________________________________  IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor