[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: About Macd Histogram divergence ?

mwtang,
I positively remember Roy posting a code for pinpointing positive and
negative divergences, maybe about a 18 months to 2 years ago on this
same forum.
It may not be for the MACD, could have been for another indicator.
However, an archive search would do you good.
All the best.
Dusant

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mwtang <mwtang@xxxx> wrote:
> I agree with you " Nothing replaces human  judgement ". I need the
Expert and Explorer to do reserch. For example, whe I open a chart and
click expert ( macd bull & bear divergence) ,the symbols will appear
on the chart. From that I can look at the chart to see how good it is
or I can add in other indicators onto the chart to compare between
them. I think by doing this it can improve my trading. Frankly, I
don't really trust system tester results.  I like my own judgement.
> So I need the macd histogram (bull & bear divergence) formulas for
Expert and Explorer.

> Expert -- To see how good it perform and Explorer -- To find stocks
that meet my criteria.

> Hope someone can help.
> Thanks you !

Dr.
>   Alexander Elder. I had tried to write formulas concerning Macd
>   Histogram( bullish & bearish divergence) into Expert advisor and
>   Explorer but it always fail to work. I hope someone can help.
Thanks
>   you !
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.