[EquisMetaStock Group] 8.01 EOD System Tester- Shocked

Hi!

   I am long time Metastock user and just upgraded to 8.01 EOD. I am
shocked as the "Enhanced System Tester" appears almost unusable when
compared to Version 7:

   1. It appears that you cannot place a system on a chart you have
loaded, with indicators, etc. Rather, you must open the chart yet
again in the "Enhanced System Tester" - where it cannot be viewed
with indicators placed in inner windows.

   2. Worse, it appears that you can only do a system test with the
periodicity in which the data is stored on your drive. Therefore, if
you store it as daily, you cannot do a system test with weekly data.
Rather, you would have to store it again as weekly - ie have a
duplicate of everything !

   3. All of this strongly mitigates against the easy, rapid
development of systems possible in Version 7.

   4. Please help- Am I missing something ? If not, this software is
almost useless .

                        Stuart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM