Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: About Macd Histogram divergence ?

I agree with you " Nothing replaces
human  judgement ". I need the Expert and Explorer to do reserch. For
example, whe I open a chart and click expert ( macd bull & bear
divergence) ,the symbols will appear on the chart. From that I can look at
the chart to see how good it is or I can add in other indicators onto the
chart to compare between them. I think by doing this it can improve my
trading. Frankly, I don't really trust system tester results.  I like my
own judgement.
So I need the macd histogram (bull & bear
divergence) formulas for Expert and Explorer.

Expert -- To see how good it perform and Explorer
-- To find stocks that meet my criteria.

Hope someone can help.
Thanks you !
<FONT face="Courier New"
size=3>