RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Three Line Break???

Mike Sloane
Sydney: phone: +61 2
9949 2600; fax +61 2 9907 0660; mobile: +61 409
772 696.
Spain: phone/fax: +34 971 404 576; mobile: +34 660
871 344.

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: biffsson1974
  [mailto:biffsson@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, 29 July 2003 4:32
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Three Line Break???I got a
  question about Three Line Break that i read about in this Yahoo Group.
  "Three line break is already in metastock. Click on the price line.
  Go to the box on the left bottom of the screen. Go all the way to the
  bottom under Renko where it says three line break. In side one of the
  boxes, right click your mouse, pick the first box, it opens your color
  window, pick whatever colors you want for up and down boxes."
  I give the "up" the colour GREEN and "down" the colour
  REDMy question is:If the last 4 bars is GREEN, is it possible to
  see on what price the next bar (tomorrow) will get the colour
  RED?For an example. I buy Ericb.st (a Swedish stock) on 8th of July
  when it turn GREEN on 9,40KR (Swedish crowns). Now 6 bars later it still
  is GREEN and the price is 11,50KR. I want to sell when the next bar
  turs RED. But how can I know on what price it turs RED? I want Stop
  Loss on that price.Another question:Is it possible to get this
  formula in Explorer? Or in Expert Advisor"? If "yes"... What is the
  formula?/MagnusTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor