Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Formorg.exe

I sounds like you had the same problem as a friend of mine. He had to
install the latest version of the Jet4.0 Service Pack because there as
some files that was not installed in his computer. After that he had
download them from microsofts website and installed them he had no
problem with the formorg.exe.
Try this.
Lars