[EquisMetaStock Group] Three Line Break???

I got a question about Three Line Break that i read about in this
Yahoo Group.

"Three line break is already in metastock. Click on the price line.
Go
to the box on the left bottom of the screen. Go all the way to the
bottom under Renko where it says three line break.
In side one of the boxes, right click your mouse, pick the first
box,
it opens your color window, pick whatever colors you want for up and
down boxes."

I give the "up" the colour GREEN and "down" the colour RED

My question is:
If the last 4 bars is GREEN, is it possible to see on what price the
next bar (tomorrow) will get the colour RED?

For an example. I buy Ericb.st (a Swedish stock) on 8th of July when
it turn GREEN on 9,40KR (Swedish crowns). Now 6 bars later it still
is GREEN and the price is 11,50KR. I want to sell when the next bar
turs RED. But how can I know on what price it turs RED? I want Stop
Loss on that price.

Another question:
Is it possible to get this formula in Explorer? Or in Expert
Advisor"? If "yes"... What is the formula?

/Magnus

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM