[EquisMetaStock Group] Formorg

It sounds like your versions of Formorg and some of the other MS
files are out of sync on compatibility. They had a problem with this
during the y2k fiasco. They used to have a patch. You shouldn't need
the patch.

Uninstall metastock. Clean up the metastock registry entries. Empty
your temp internet files. Empty your windows temp files. Search your
computer for formorg.exe and delete it if it's still there. Call tech
support and ask them if system tester files, etc are left on your
computer after you uninstall MS. They probably are. Uninstall them
too, and any dlls left. Unfortunately, metastock does a lousy job of
uninstalling itself. Their version of uninstall is "you can't use the
program anymore but we left you a few useless files to deal with as
our gift to you!"

Search your computer for a file called ~msfl.star. Get rid of it.

Reinstall your MS in a completely different directory. Check to see
if you still have the problem before you transfer all of your
experts, templates etc from the old directory. (You should make a
backup of them before you uninstall MS. If you're still having the
problem it's because there's an old file that's not getting updated
when you do the install. If the problem starts after you transfer
your experts, etc. then one of them is corrupt and causing the
problem. I've had that little headache before.

If none of that works, get a new computer and start over. That's what
I do. It's easier and a lot of times cheaper!

Jack

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM