Re: [Metastockusers] Re: How to create Rate Of Change Indicator

Hi Ed,
I did not see your question about Rate of Change.  Please restate it and maybe I can help.
I see in the subject what the question might be.  I can only give you the syntax for the MetaStock formula and you could go to the formula site and I am sure they must have something there.

roc(DATA ARRAY, PERIODS, DIFF_METHOd)

Example:  roc(CLOSE, 12, PERCENT)  returns the percent rate-of-change of the closing prices.

Page 282 of the manual.

Debra Ann

--- message from ed castellan <ecast1500@xxxxxxxxx> attached:

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM