Re: [Metastockusers] Question

This should not happen on MetaStock 8.01.  If you have 8.0, yes that happened because the real time was mixed with eod related to the key code.  I would call Equis.

--- "donniepa98" <Donnie6248@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>I have been using Metastock for several months and suddenly when
>opened, I received a message to insert the original CD. When I did
>so, a message says it will not accept it and to insert ID number. I
>put in the key number that came with the Cd and it didnt work.
>
>Iwas then told to call Equis.
>
>I wantd to ask is this normal and what can I do?

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM