Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Stops anyone ?

werner, i'de like to help but i was merely recalling
>i'm checking emails from vacation....can't be of much
help....keep asking somebaody has to know good luck

--- WernerKrag <WKRAG@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> le corbeaux,
>
>  changed the code the way you suggested. Still MS
> exits every trade
> on the day of ENTRY (make it a day trading system
> which I do not
> want).
> Any ideas?
>
> Werner
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, le corbeaux
> masque
> <lecorbeauxmasque7@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > --- WernerKrag <WKRAG@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Good day,
> > >
> > > I want to test a simple system which goes long
> if a
> > > stock had 3 down
> > > closes and touched the lower Bollinger Band. My
> BUY
> > > order looks like
> > > this:
> > >

> > > LLV(C,3) and
> > >
> > > C < BBandbot(C,20)
> > >
> > > I want to exit with a simple 10% trailing stop
> loss.
> > > I put the stop in in the Stop menu, clicked
> "LONG TRADES",
> > > PERCENTAGE and set  PERIOD to Zero. But every
> trade is exited on
> the ENTRY day, no matter
> > > how high I set the stop. What is wrong with my
> > > formula? Would the
> > > REF function help (to reference yesterday's
> Close)?
> > >
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > Werner
> > >

> > > shouldn't that be :
> > short order
> >
> > (c<ref (c,-1))
> > and
> > (ref(c,-1) < ref(c,-2))
> > and
> > (ref(c,-2) < ref(c,-3))
> > and
> > (c=bbandbot(c,20,2))
> >
> > cover order :
> > h >=  1.1 * ref(c,-1)
> >

> > ???
> > let me know if it helps ya

> design software
> > http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM