[EquisMetaStock Group] Stops anyone ?

Good day,

I want to test a simple system which goes long if a stock had 3 down
closes and touched the lower Bollinger Band. My BUY order looks like
this:

LLV(C,3) and

C < BBandbot(C,20)

I want to exit with a simple 10% trailing stop loss. I put the stop
in in the Stop menu, clicked "LONG TRADES", PERCENTAGE and set
PERIOD to Zero. But every trade is exited on the ENTRY day, no
matter how high I set the stop. What is wrong with my formula? Would
the REF function help (to reference yesterday's Close)?

Thank you.

Werner

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM