[EquisMetaStock Group] An explorer program for any set of indicators

Here's a basic explorer that will find a group of stocks that will
have a handful turn up in one to four days and trip off almost every
buy signal in any expert.

Week 2 close> week 1 close

Day 2 close> day 1 close

Day 1 close> close today

For me I would add Close>8 and volume>5000 (which is 500,000 shares
in metatstock)

You can reduce the share price and volume depending on the size of
your trading account.

A couple of more entry rules (not filter rules):

Buy when today's high > yesterday's high

and today's low> yesterday's low

and today's trend is up

The trade is on. Most trades will happen in one to four days from the
time the stock comes up on your radar. It doesn't matter what system
you trade off of, within that time frame you will see a setup
starting to happen.

Okay, Metastockers, program away and get to searching. Monday is new
day and what you did on Friday don't count anymore!

After someone gets this coded into Metastock, they might want to post
it for those who can't or WON'T learn to program.

Happy 7000 stocks later.

Stay tuned I'm writing an expert for beta stocks of 1. AND I'M GOING
TO POST IT ON THE WEBSITE FOR FREE! WOW, DID YOU SAY FOR FREE! Why
yes I did, and I'm thinking it might work as well as those systems
you have to pay thousands of dollars for. Oh, I'm sorry, am I making
you dizzy. Okay, I'll stop now.

It should be finished tonight or tomorrow. Unfortunately, the
installation of my digital pen and tablet did not go as planned--a
little registry glitch needs to be fixed. I'm hoping the tablet saves
me from perpetual mouse finger.

JO

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your HP at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5706&lp=home/hp.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/arYXfA/.xWGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM