[EquisMetaStock Group] (OT) Re: TrendMedium for Expert Generation

Interesting posts.:)  I've also "evolved" toward following a
relatively small handful of stocks using one or two simple systems
that work well with them.  My focus now is bass-ackwards of
the "norm," looking for stocks that fit me and my methods instead of
the other way around.  What it does is put me in a better place,
psychologically, because I'm more at ease and confident about what
I'm doing.

If you're running a screen on a few thousand different stocks and you
get some that meet your criteria, unless you're familiar with those
stocks how can you know that they didn't just randomly meet your
standards because if you screen a large enough pool you can find
almost anything?:)

Luck to all,

Sebastian

Buy Naturally Painless & Spray Away Backaches & Joint Pain. $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2867&lp=m331.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/tJIe0D/79VGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM