[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: System Test

I would suggest you check the Security Data Function in MS Help.
You need to use this function in order to reference another symbol in
a test of a specific stock.

Bob

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bob1@xxxx" <bob1@xxxx> wrote:
> All:
>
> I would like to create a system to test do the following,
> but I do not know how to do it:
>
> I have a chart of a stock and I used Insert->Security
> to add the sp500.  I then created a template of the sp500
> that I can add to any stock.
>
> I would like to trade a stock based on the price action
> of the sp500.  I know how to create a system test to
> trade the sp500 compared to its moving average.
>
> How do I show the results of trading a particular stock
> based on the buy/sell signals of the sp500 and its moving
> average?
>
> Thank you for any help.
>
> Bob

> http://mail2web.com/ .

Save on Coral Calcium. Get Better Health and
Stronger Bones. Seen on TV
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid-2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/9gf46B/EfUGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM