[Metastockusers] Re: Semilog trendline coding

I've seen various examples of drawing trendlines using indicators.
However, I've not come across any example using the semi-log method.
Could you post the code for the trendline indicator which you are using?
It should be simple co-ordinate geometry.

Dusant

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM