[EquisMetaStock Group] Importing intraday data into MS 7.01, can it be done

First, Does the end of day version of MetaStock 7.01 support
intraday charting? If so what is the format for importing in
Downloader? I tried to import intraday data into MetaStoch 7.01 but
it does not seem to want to display the chart. The data seems to be
in the database. I can see the entries in Downloader and they seem
to be okay but when I try to open a chart the entries do not appear
on the open window. It is as if MetaStock can not find the entries
but I know they are there. For example, if I want to import data for
OEX, 5 and 30 minute data, what is the ascii file format for the
separate entries? Can the 5 and 30 minute data be in the same import
file?
Thanks,
Barry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM