[EquisMetaStock Group] Buy Stop Market Orders

Hi all -

I use Stop Sell Market orders for trailing stops on held positions. I've
become comfortable doing this, although exactly at what price to place
the stop is an ongoing issue.

My entry method for a trade is to pick a price above which a stock has
to go to break resistance and perhaps move further up. (The hoped for
scenario.) I track stocks that are close to that price and when they go
above I try to buy them. It seems I try to be too clever and try to get
in at a "better" price using limit orders. This results in sometimes
getting partial fills  or having to place a trade at a price that is
higher than my system price. I don't watch the monitor continuously

So now to my question:

What are the downside issues of using a Stop Buy Market order placed at
my system entry price?

TIA

Ron
BTW if this isn't a good place to have this discussion, perhaps we can
take it elsewhere.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM