[Metastockusers] Re: specific stock trades

me too...but i think it should be a private email address group so
that the yahoo group does not get muddled down..and some rules like
no rhetoric...just the stock...your play....your major search
criteria...example..today retk...725...10cc under 9 mov...or
something along those lines....and feedback of course...cysv..i do
not like...no options and it had already had a good run......

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1

705001779:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http://www.netflix.com/Defa
>   ult?mqso=60164784&partid=3170658>
>   >   <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?

M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1564415/rand=74
>   6458976>
>   >
>   > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>   Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM