[Metastockusers] metastock 8.01 esignal cd check doubt

Hi

anyone who has the metastock 8.01 pro esignal can give me a hand?
My disk has as name (the name of cd if you use windows explorer to see the
cd contents) the same of metastock 8 (metastock_p), the problem is every
single cd version has a different cd name, so im worry about that this disk
has the same problem that arised with the metastock eod8 and wont be able to
pass the cd check

can anyone confirm if the name of the cd is metastock_p or if its another
name?

Thx in advance

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM