Re: [Metastockusers] Re: specific stock trades

Do you read the news??
You can toss all your indicators away under these
situations.

RESTON, Va. (Dow Jones)--Cysive Inc. (CYSV) agreed to a going-private
transaction, led by the company's top executive, at $3.22 a share in cash.
In a press release Friday, Cysive said the board unanimously agreed to the
merger with Snowbird Holdings Inc., a newly formed entity owned by Nelson
Carbonell Jr., chairman, president and chief executive Cysive.
Shares of Cysive rose to a 52-week high of $3.30 on May 15, following news
that Carbonell was in talks to buy the company. The shares closed Thursday on
the Nasdaq Market at $3.20, unchanged.
The board approved the deal, with Carbonell abstaining, following the
unanimous recommendation of a special committee of disinterested directors. The
special committee negotiated the transaction with the chairman.
The final agreement is subject to customary closing conditions and the
arrangement of financing. It also requires shareholder approval. Cysive has
tentatively planned a special meeting for a vote on the matter in August.
Carbonell and Snowbird Holdings, which control about 35% of Cysive's shares
outstanding, plan to vote in favor of the merger. Snowbird also proposes to
assume all outstanding stock options of the company.
Following the merger, the company will become a privately-held company.
Registration of the company's common stock under the Securities Exchange
Commission rules will end when the transaction closes.
In 2002, the e-business systems technology company reported a loss of $26.1
million, or 90 cents a share, on revenue of $4.2 million.
Company Web site: http://www.cysive.com
-Bill Platt; Dow Jones Newswires; 201-938-5400

(END) Dow Jones Newswires
<BLOCKQUOTE