Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Yesterdays High

QuoteLoader

Something like this should work once you define the first bar and last bar
of each day. The daily frame can be improved to make allowances for late
openings, early closes and the like but the chances are that this is
sufficient for your needs

Roy

  {Yesterday's High}
  {define "FirstBar" and "LastBar" for day}
FirstBar:=Minute()=30 AND Hour()=9;
LastBar:=Minute()=10 AND Hour()=16;
In:=Cum(1)=1;
Hh:=ValueWhen(1,In OR LastBar,HighestSince(1,In OR FirstBar,H));
Hh;