Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Yesterdays High

Thanks for the help guys...

Since not all my data has bars for 9:31 and 4:10 i modified it to be

{Yesterday's High}
{define "FirstBar" and "LastBar" for day}
FirstBar:=Ref(DayOfMonth(),-1)<>Ref(DayOfMonth(),-2);
LastBar:=DayOfMonth()<>Ref(DayOfMonth(),-1);
In:=Cum(1)=1;
Hh:=ValueWhen(1,In OR LastBar,HighestSince(1,In OR FirstBar,H));
Hh;

I find this simple concept to be rather confusing...even though I am
a programmer.
Without your help I dont think I wouldve seen the solution

Cheers,
QuoteLoader

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> QuoteLoader
>
> Something like this should work once you define the first bar and
last bar
> of each day. The daily frame can be improved to make allowances for
late
> openings, early closes and the like but the chances are that this is
> sufficient for your needs
>
> Roy
>
>   {Yesterday's High}
>   {define "FirstBar" and "LastBar" for day}
> FirstBar:=Minute()=30 AND Hour()=9;
> LastBar:=Minute()=10 AND Hour()=16;
> In:=Cum(1)=1;
> Hh:=ValueWhen(1,In OR LastBar,HighestSince(1,In OR FirstBar,H));
> Hh;

High

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM