[Metastockusers] Converting Metastock formulas into Excel or C++ language?

Is there any source/tool/developer that converts MetaStock to C++
language? I have a trading system that tests extremely well in
MetaStock 8.01, however large investment management firms want to
confirm the back-test results in their own quantitative backtesting
tools such as BARRA's Alpha Builder or Market QA before they will buy
it. The first part of my system uses a consensus index of 20 standard
MetaStock formulas. Unfortunately,  I need to show potential buyers
that my system back-tests well in their own environment by converting
the formulas into straight math such as Excel language, or C++.  This
way they can understand the programming, paste the formulas into
their own system, and use their own price data to test it.  This must
be completely separate from Metastock since they are suspicious of
technical analysis "black boxes".   Please help.  I naively thought
that at least Metastock would be able to do this.  From their slow
response, I am not sure they know which versions of even the public
domain formulas were originally programmed in their own system!

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM