MetaStock Library

Title: eNewsletters Online - HTML email newsletters made easy This email should be viewed while connected to the Internet. If you experience difficulty viewing this message, please click here..    March 2003 Issue 1      This Issue   Welcome What is MetaStock Library? How does it work? Why me? Welcome Hi, Welcome to the MetaStock Library eNewsletter.MetaStock Library is launched this month - it is a new facility that allows sharing of MetaStock items.You can try it for free and see if it can help you with your trading. What is MetaStock Library? It is a facility for MetaStock users to exchange indicators, explorations and systems.Key features are:It allows users to publish indicators, explorations and systems. It allows users to search-for and acquire indicators, explorations and systems for their own use. It allows 'authors' to earn a small royalty when other users use their code.Payment is done via PayPal so you control how your money is handled. How does it work? Firstly you must register with MetaStock Library.Registered users can Acquire indicators, explorations and systems. This is done by searching MetaStock Library for items of interest. The items can then be purchased online for a small fee. Once purchased, the user has access to the Source Code and can use it on an unrestricted basis.Registered users can also Author indicators, explorations and systems. This is done by adding items to the MetaStock Library. Once added, other users can access them and, potentially, Acquire them. For each item Acquired by another user, the Author receives 75% of the fee paid. Once the Author's income reaches US$100, a payment is made.MetaStock Library has just been launched so it needs traders to enter systems and indicators to get it started. You probably have something that you wouldn't mind sharing - if you get some 'consideration' for your work. So why not register and add a few items? Why me? We have sent you this because you have previously been interested in MetaStock.We plan to send out regular updates on how the Library is being used.If you don't want any further emails, just use the unsubscribe to get off the list.     PO Box 4031, Victoria Park 6979 Western Australia, Australia Tel: +61 08 9472 7111 Fax: +61 08 9472 7122 www.metastocklibrary.com   To invite a friend to receive our e-Newsletter,enter their e-mail address and click the Subscribe button. Email Address:   www.enewslettersonline.comPhone 1300 85 7266 Click here to unsubscribe