[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Finding future events

Actually, this method you've chosen is the ONLY way when you can take
a timely decision.
1) Use the explorer to search for "likely" stocks which CAN trigger
your trading rules.
2) During trading hours, enter the open, high, low, close in MS, at
least a half hour BEFORE market close.
3) Track the last half hour to gauge if the stock is showing any last
moment strength or weakness. Monitoring the last half hour is crucial.
4) Buy/Sell the stock near the close.

Your trading rules are executed AS YOU WANT THEM TO.

Hope this help too.

Dusant

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, JayTownsend@xxxx wrote:
> Hi:
>
> One of the things that I've done with MetaStock EOD is to open The
Downloader

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM