Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Finding future events

Hi:

One of the things that I've done with MetaStock EOD is to open The Downloader and plug in numbers for the next day's data until you get one that gives the desired effect, such as a MA crossing a close, etc., then going back to MS to look at the chart.  (You have to save the data in The Downloader before looking at the chart in MS.)  I've also plugged in real numbers during mid-session on a day following my normal download to see if one of my conditions for a buy/sell on close has been met.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor