Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Formuals for Metastock

Dear friends,
my opinion is that "the boy" was only trying to make
friends and found a nice nice person and wanted closer
understanding of his situation. I dont think he really
had bad intentions. I must also say "you never know"
but you never know.
rafa.

http://calendar.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/zMEolB/TM