[Metastockusers] EXCUSE!!!

Hello everybody,

I want to state that I am really sorry for my
mistake.

I respect everybodys believes and the country I am
from has civilized manners.
Even I consider myself as a person with civilized
manners.
It was not in my intention to hurt Debra Ann Petitan or
anybody else.
I try to respect everybodys pricacy.

I did not intent to post the question to the whole
list.
I am subscribed to some other email lists and when
you click on "reply" in your email program, you reply to the person who posted
the message and not to the whole list.
For me, to ask a woman privately how old she is, is not
necessarily impolite.
But I learned that I will never ask any questions
concerning privacy in this list.

Best regards,

Thorsten

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor