[Metastockusers] Re: Formuals for Metastock

Girls & Guys,
Stop castigating Thornsten, for an obvious faux pas. Maybe he did not
realise it, or maybe its not impolite to do so in his country.

Let it lie, and let's concentrate on Metastock :)
Dusant

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Petros Lazos"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/zMEolB/TM