[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Image Problem

There is a file covering this in the files section. Just in case
here's what it says.

There are any number of ways to attach or post a chart to an e-mail.
The method I am describing is only one of those methods.

MAKING THE PIC:

1.While in Metastock and viewing the chart that you wish to post,  go
to "File" in the top left hand corner

2. Select "Save as HTML"

3. Name and save as "jpeg"  to a location you will remember. Two
files will be saved. One will be a HTML and the other will be a jpeg.
The HTML can be deleted. The jpeg can be used as is.

4. I choose to make one more change to my pic prior to posting. I go
into Corel Presentation where I convert the jpeg pic to a gif, change
the resolution and make the pic interlacing with no transparency.
Corel is not the only software capable of these changes. It could be
done through Adobe or any picture program. This step is not
necessary.

ATTACHING TO AN E-MAIL:

The attachment process is pretty simple. While replying to a post you
will notice a window at the bottom of your e-mail that
says "attachments". Open this window. A screen will pop up asking for
a file name and allowing you to "Browse".  Select your pic and
attach. When done send the e-mail.

ALTERNATIVES:

Hypersnap is a great alternative and one that is used by many. Any
screen capture program will work.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "M.A. Perry"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/BefplB/TM