[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: alerts

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pcw1149"
<peter.woodgate@xxxx> wrote:
> Hullo to the group i am a new member.I have Metastock Pro 7.21 and
> have a question on alerts.Is it possible to place an audible alert
on
> a horizontal line and then place the line at a price level on the
> chart to be activated if that level is touched?,
> Peter

Realtime Alerts are activated via an Expert.  The Expert requires
coding to tell it when to activate the popup alert.  If you know the
price level via code, then the alert will popup if price (c, h, l,
etc.) crosses or closes at the end of the bar thru that level.

You need to be able to define the level of price in some manner.  I
do not know about placing a horizontal bar on the chart?

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/BefplB/TM