  >From:
  <A title=tradeideas2003@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">tradeideas2003
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 11:57
  AM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Stock Trading
  Ideas Exchange
  HiI am a financed, self employed trader based in
  London, and I currently trade Index Future Spreads, ie, Dow against
  S&P'S etc.. in fairly large size of about 100 - 150 index contracts a
  time.I am looking at starting to trade stocks and was hoping to find
  someone to work with, as my knowledge of individual stock trading is
  limited.If anyone has any robust models that they have developed
  but do not have the capital to trade and are willing to share and explore
  new ideas please get in touch.I don't promise to pay you millions
  for your ideas, but should we prove to be successful, I'm sure we could
  work out an arrangement.Regards,MPTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.