[EquisMetaStock Group] Stock Trading Ideas Exchange

Hi

I am a financed, self employed trader based in London, and I
currently trade Index Future Spreads, ie, Dow against S&P'S etc.. in
fairly large size of about 100 - 150 index contracts a time.

I am looking at starting to trade stocks and was hoping to find
someone to work with, as my knowledge of individual stock trading is
limited.

If anyone has any robust models that they have developed but do not
have the capital to trade and are willing to share and explore new
ideas please get in touch.

I don't promise to pay you millions for your ideas, but should we
prove to be successful, I'm sure we could work out an arrangement.

Regards,

MP

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/BefplB/TM