Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Image Problem

Hi Thorsten,

Yes...I have offered the same advice to him.

He saids because he uses MetaStock on a 2nd computer that only has the
bare essentials (no Windows default paintbrush program and no default
wordpad program to paste the image into) and said he didn't want to
install those programs that came with his Windows XP operating system.

I tried to get him to reinstall those default programs that came with
XP...he basically doesn't want to mess with it for fear of doing
something wrong after some major computer problems in the past from
messing around with reinstalling something.

I don't use MetaStock...but its hard for me to believe in doesn't have
a simple procedure such as going into the FILE menu and selecting
something like SAVE or SAVE AS for images (.bmp, .png, .jpg or .gif)
instead of something with an extension of .mwc

Once again...thanks for the help...I'll try to get this guy to try
something else instead of trying to get him to reinstall something he
doesn't want on that computer.

Sincerely,
M.A. Perry

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "The Boy" <theboy@xxxx> wrote:
> Just press the keys "AltGr" and "PrintScreen" at the same time then
open the program that is elivered with Windows and insert the screenshot

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/BefplB/TM