[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Converting Metastock formulas into Excel or C++

When I inquired about your possible solution to translating MetaStock
language into other programs at www.metalib.8m.com they said that
they only have a SDK that allows you to read/write price data and
cannot read the MetaStock formulas.  My original question is below.
Are their any other thoughts as to where I may go for a solution?
Thanks

NEED CONVERSION FROM METASTOCK LANGUAGE

I have a trading system that tests extremely well in MetaStock
8.01, however investment management firms want to confirm the
back-test results in their own (fundamental) backtesting tools such as
BARRA's Alpha Builder or Market QA before they will buy it. My
system simply combines many published formulas and systems that come
standard with MetaStock. Unfortunately,  I need to show investment
managers that my system works in their own environment by converting
the formulas from MetaStock language into straight math such as Excel
formula language or C++.  This way they can paste the combination of
formulas into their own system and use their own price data to test
it.  This must be completely separate from Metastock since they
understand math but are suspicious of technical analysis "black
boxes".

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/BefplB/TM