[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Formulas in Excel language or C++

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock Formulas in Excel language or C++
  • From: "moscar.1" <moscar.1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:16:06 -0700

Not Given,

<A
href="">http://www.metalib.8m.com/ , here is
where you can find the metalib.

mOscar
<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  Not
  Given
  To: <A title=moscar.1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">moscar.1
  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 11:36
  AM
  Subject: Re: Metastock Formulas in Excel
  language or C++

  This sounds like the solution I was looking for.  Now for what I am
  sure is a really stupid question...  Where do I get this .dll and learn
  how to use it?
  I am in your debt...
  Liquidity01"moscar.1" <<A
  href="">moscar.1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE
  >Liquidity01With
    this library you can make a complete program, and you don't
    needMetastock anymore. The only thing that you need is the
    data.mOscar.----- Original Message -----From:
    "liquidity01" To: Sent:
    Wednesday, May 21, 2003 9:36 PMSubject: Metastock Formulas in Excel
    language or C++> mOscar:>> You are really over
    my head here since I am not a programmer and> don't really understand
    how the developer functions work. It sounds> like I always have to
    have MetaStock plugged into the client's system> via a DLL connection
    so that it will convert the formulas for back-> testing. What I was
    hoping for is a permanent translation so that I> never have to use
    MetaStock. They are deeply suspicious of a> technical analysis "black
    box" but they do understand math. I myself> don't understand C++
    language and am only familiar with Excel, but I> assume that they
    will be able to program C++ though. Thanks again> for any
    comments..>> Liquidity01>>>> Re:
    [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Formulas in Excel language or
    C++>> There is a dll/lib "Metalib" that you could use to make
    indicator,> access to data in Metastock, etc. It is for C++ or any
    programming> language for 32 bits.>> mOscar>
    ----- Original Message -----> From: liquidity01> To:
    equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 8:58
    PM> Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Formulas in Excel
    language> or C++>>> I have a trading system that
    tests extremely well in MetaStock 8.01,> however investment
    management firms want to confirm the back-test> results in their own
    (fundamental) tools such as BARRA's Alpha> Builder or Market QA
    before they will buy it. My system combines> many standard formulas
    and systems within MetaStock. Unfortunately,> I need to show them
    that my system works in their own environment.> Is there any source
    for the straight math so I can convert MetaStock> formulas into Excel
    format or C++ language? Many
  thanks..>>>>

  Do you Yahoo!?<A
  href="">The New
  Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Select Make Acura Audi BMW Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Ford GMC Honda Infiniti Jaguar Jeep Lexus Lincoln Mazda Mercedes-Benz Mitsubishi Nissan Pontiac Porsche Toyota Volkswagen Volvo Other