Re: [Metastockusers] Formuals for Metastock

Hi Thorsten,

Yes, I am female.  I do not work.  I am new in Trading and I spend a lot of time studying, also.  I have taken Martin Pring's seminar and it was very enlightening.  I have 10 of his tutorial CDs and I have to take the time to view and learn from them.  I have several of his books, one on Momentum, his new Technical Analysis Explained, Candlesticks, three other books with CDs.  He is an excellent teacher.
I have taken Steve Nison's seminar and I was a Beta Tester for his Plug-In for MetaStock, Nison's Candlesticks Unleashed.
I am also interested in Option Trading buy I really want to be a Swing Trader.
I am sorry about your job situation unless you are independently wealthy and able to take care of yourself.  Sometimes it is best to spend more time in school rather than rush out to work.

I am learning how to read the charts, interpret the candles, and pick out the Indicators I want to use to help in making final decisions.

I have traveled to Great Britain three times but not as far West as Germany.  I studied about your country when I was in school, in Geography.  I remember drawing a map and coloring the countries, labeling the major rivers and mountain ranges, and studying about the Black Forest.  That was a long time ago.  I don't think they teach Geography like that in this day and age.

I hope you find the type of work you are looking for.  There is a large turn-over from CBOE and they could very well have a position waiting for you.  Send them an Email.  On their web site is a section where you can inquire about Careers.

Best of Luck,
Debra Ann

--- message from "The Boy" <theboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> attached:

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/zMEolB/TM