[Metastockusers] Re: Free RT Feed after one-time fee of $65

Doug,

I'm not sure exactly what's happening. This is my first day w/the
program. Write Peter at:

Peter Zierl [m.zierl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

He usually answers w/in 24 hours.

You do have RTQ running and you can see the folder you're trying to
update in MS running in the RTQ window?

Harold

 --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMC197807 <dmc197807@xxxx>
wrote:
> Harold,
>
> (I'm using 8.01 EOD, btw).  When I follow your procedure it takes
me to the spot but the local data files are empty.  Now, I'm just
demo-ing this program,so maybe the demo won't let you save data to
this spot?

> Did you already pay for yours or are you just trying it out like me?
>
> When I open up RTQ it's no problem getting to the graph of data,
which does blink on and off.  But since I can't open up a chart from
Metastock yet with the system, I don't know if the chart will be
blinking with data as well.

> TIA,
>
> Doug

DAX,
>   DOW, FX. Today, click on FX and open one of the charts. It should
>   start rt, assuming you have everything in MS and RTQ setup
correctly.

>   Actually, I'm having a big problem now. If you get it going,
could
>   you let me know if your chart is blinking on and off frequently?
It
>   makes it impossible to follow. Not sure if it's MS 7.2, my
machine
>   (which is pretty powerful), or RTQ. Thanks much.
>
>   Harold
>

>   --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMC197807 <dmc197807@xxxx>
>   wrote:
>   > Harold,
>   >
>   > I have been trying out a number of the "quote scavenger" types
of
>   software (Metaquote, MLDownloader) and have a simple problem.
when I
>   try to open a chart by browsing up to the program file line (C:
>   programs/RTQDowloader/default . . .) there is no data.  When I
click
>   on the "local data" button it sends me back to the Metastock data
>   files.
>   >
>   > Any advice?
>   >
>   > TIA,
>   >
>   > Doug
There's
>   >   one-time fee of $65 U.S. And it's a breeze to set it up. This
is
>   >   sweet.
>   >
>   >   http://www.trading-tools.com/
>   >
>   >   Harold
>   >
>   >
>   >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>   Service.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/zMEolB/TM