Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Free RT Feed after one-time fee of $65

Harold,

(I'm using 8.01 EOD, btw).  When I follow your
procedure it takes me to the spot but the local data files are empty.  Now,
I'm just demo-ing this program,so maybe the demo won't let you save data to this
spot?

Did you already pay for yours or are you just
trying it out like me?

When I open up RTQ it's no problem getting to the
graph of data, which does blink on and off.  But since I can't open up a
chart from Metastock yet with the system, I don't know if the chart will be
blinking with data as well.

TIA,

Doug
<BLOCKQUOTE