[Metastockusers] Re: Free RT Feed after one-time fee of $65

Doug,

If I understand your problem, RTQ creates/uses a folder named
simply "Metastock". Do Cntrl-N-C, for Open New Chart, then go to your
C: drive and find that folder. There should be 3 sub-folders - DAX,
DOW, FX. Today, click on FX and open one of the charts. It should
start rt, assuming you have everything in MS and RTQ setup correctly.

Actually, I'm having a big problem now. If you get it going, could
you let me know if your chart is blinking on and off frequently? It
makes it impossible to follow. Not sure if it's MS 7.2, my machine
(which is pretty powerful), or RTQ. Thanks much.

Harold

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMC197807 <dmc197807@xxxx>
wrote:
> Harold,
>
> I have been trying out a number of the "quote scavenger" types of
software (Metaquote, MLDownloader) and have a simple problem.  when I
try to open a chart by browsing up to the program file line (C:
programs/RTQDowloader/default . . .) there is no data.  When I click
on the "local data" button it sends me back to the Metastock data
files.

> Any advice?
>
> TIA,
>
> Doug